Monday, January 29, 2007

The learning curve ...

There are some (or maybe many) medical terms that we haven’t yet known or met, but as a student, we should take a few steps further to enrich our knowledge with the never-ending terms, eponyms, abbreviations, etc. and get used to it.

I am not sure whether this blog is an appropriate place to write down all the medical thingy that I’ve said earlier, but one thing that I know, I am actually trying to kill two birds or three with a stone if possible. When I do write, it makes me remember things lots easier and at the same time it may be helpful (or maybe not, who knows !!!) to all readers.

This post is just my two cents' worth of 'merapu' : ) (konon mcm nk naekkan smangatla sbb nk naek skolah dh) If you find any mistakes in any articles, please inform us, and we’ll try to fix them stat. Please do not hesitate to join the community guys !!!

P/S : I really need the seniors to participate and pour your brilliant knowledge here.

No comments: