Monday, December 25, 2006

Prolong the good deed

Assalamualaikum,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Khairul for this big effort.Remind me of Saidina Abu Bakar whom his house at the heaven is still yet to be finished for his 'pahala' from founding the da'wah is still continued.

I already contacted all my friends from Moscow,Nizhny,Kursk,Ukraine,UK,Ireland,Middle East,Japan,Australia,New Zealand and etc to visit this blog and also becoming the contributer. I hope what I did is right, if it is not, then just say so. I can redo this back.

By the way, don't worry. Other than my email and a little bit info to introduce myself, I did nothing more. Neither I want to associate it with anything nor I want to take credit from it. Nauzubillah, I just want to help and and I did mentioned your name firstly in every mail I gave. You found this thing and you deserve a lot more than this world can give you.

Besides, we are all Allah's servant. What we do is totally to regain His bless and certainly all of them is our ibadah. Let just work together to make this project as success as it can be and will be.

Looking forward to become a contributer and I will try my best to make this blog beyond thinking.

No comments: