Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dmitri's Therapy Lectures

I don't know about you, but I think our dekan Dmitri Nikoilavich is one of the few good lecturers here in our uni, language wise. And as far as therapy is concerned, he's my role model. Haha.

Anyways, here are some recordings of his lectures that I compiled during my 3rd year study. They are unfortunately in .wav format which I am told to equal 10 times larger to corresponding files in mp3 format. So before I find the proper time and software to convert them, I guess these will do for now.

  • Arterial hypertension part 1 & part 2 (posle peririv)
  • Acute Hear failure part 1 & part 2

    I do however have more e.g Pneumothorax, Lung Abscess and ECG lessons from Mdm Irina, but I think I would prefer to have them available in mp3 format so that it'll take less time (and money) to be downloaded. Although if you wish to get them a.s.a.p, let me know and I'll gladly share them.

    FYI, these were recorded using my mp3 player I placed next to me in the lecture so you will hear a lot of hissing, babbling and sniffling (by me) in the background haha! But anyways, I believe that these can be very useful especially to those who do not attend his lectures (although I can't see the reason why because he's good!), those that didn't get the chance to finish writing down notes from the slides, and particularly those who couldn't manage to jot down his teeny weeny yet very important extra verbal notes which he might ask during practical and theoretical exam. Plus, be sure not to miss his 'funny' medical jokes in some of these records. Haha.

    Enjoy!
  • 1 comment:

    Khairul Mohd Khalid said...

    you chose the right guy ... eheh